ICS NOLA Warranties
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTIES
NOLA provides the following limited warranty.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Limited Warranty on ICS NOLA Desktop Computer Systems
All of ICS NOLA Desktop/Laptop Computer Systems have 30-day money back guarantee. 30-day money back guarantee does not include opened software, shipping/handling fee, special order item or parts.
ICS NOLA warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and one year parts from the original date of invoice. During this period, ICS NOLA will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at ICS NOLA option, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by ICS NOLA or its authorized service centers, become the property of ICS NOLA. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
ICS NOLA, makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. ICS NOLA makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, ICS NOLA is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall ICS NOLA be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the computer.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
1. The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed by ICS NOLA is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US terrorizes such as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam.)
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. ICS NOLA shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized ICS NOLA representative.
3. In the event that your computer is returned to ICS NOLA for repair ?should no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return shipping and current labor charges.
4. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
5. The computer serial number must be untampered with and clearly identifiable.
6. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
7. ICS NOLA and its Authorized Service Centers accept no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to ICS NOLA, it dealer, distributors, resellers, or Authorized Service Centers.
8. All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-ICS NOLA software vender term and conditions provided with the packages.
9. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
10. ICS NOLA makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-ICS NOLA) software.
11. 30-day money back guarantee does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping & handling fees.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by ICS NOLA or Authorized Service Centers only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair are the customers?responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your computer, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. Within the first year, your desktop has one-year on-site warranty, please contact our Technical Support at: (504)828-5777
After 1 year on-site warranty, please refer to After One-Year Warranty ?Post Warranty Repair in ICS NOLA Warranty section of this manual.
2. If the computer must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair depot. Please follow the instructions given by ICS NOLA technical support staff to ship your computer. ICS NOLA will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the computer in its original box or a well-protected box, as outline in the Packing Instructions. ICS NOLA will not be responsible for shipping damage. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly outside the package. ICS NOLA will not pay for return shipping costs outside main land U.S.A. including Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sales or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
ICS NOLA Computer Service Center
PO Box 55861, Metairie, LA 70055
4. Upon receiving the computer, ICS NOLA will repair or replace your computer (at ICS NOLA discretion) and will ship it back to you within five(5) business days via FedEx Saver.
5. Pre-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped FedEx Saver. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to ICS NOLA within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. You will be responsible for shipping charges to ICS NOLA. In the event that no hardware problems can be found with your computer, you will be responsible for return shipping costs as well as a $75 labor fee. You must pay this fee before we can ship your computer back to you. Refer to the Product Return Agreement at the end of this manual.
After One-Year Warranty ?Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same however; you are responsible for shipping charges both way, current labor (rate per hour; waived for 2nd and 3rd year), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Desktop Technical Support:
* Our Web address: www.ICS NOLA.com
* E-mail for Technical Support: techsupport@ICS NOLA.com
* Technical Support Phone#: (504)828-5444
* E-mail for Customer Service: comments@ICS NOLA.com
* Customer Service Phone#: (504)828-5444
This product is warranted to the original purchaser against any defects in materials and/or workmanship. This warranty applies only to computers and components originally configured and manufactured by ICS NOLA.
If repairs are required during your warranty period, please refer to Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service in the ICS NOLA Warranty section of this manual.
ICS NOLA advises shipping the computer in the original box and packing materials. If the original box and materials are no longer available, please call your shipper to receive specifications for shipping a package through them. Please do not attempt to ship via U.S. Mail. The U.S. Mail has no way of tracking the package in the event the package never arrives at ICS NOLA. We recommend UPS, FedEx or any other shipping company that uses tracking technology.
YOUR RMA NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX OR PACKAGE. TAPE A NOTE TO THE SIDE OF YOUR COMPUTER, INSIDE THE BOX OR PACKAGE. THIS NOTE SHOULD INCLUDED:
YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS, RMA NUMBER, DAYTIME PHONENUMBER AND PROBLEM(S) DESCRIPTION.
* The box should able to handle a weight of 20~30 lbs.
* There should be a minimum of 3?of space on all six sides of the computer.
* The 3?space shall be fitted with BLOCK FOAM material. Make sure the material will absorb an impact if dropped.
* We do not recommend foam popcorn/peanuts, newspaper, pieces of cardboard, blankets etc. These materials tend to shift in the box and allow the computer to move and make contact with the sides of the box.
* Use heavy-duty 3?packing tape rated at 60 lbs. To seal the package. Do not use masking tape - the driver will not accept the package.
* When you ship your ICS NOLA product in for repair or credit, ICS NOLA is not liable or responsible for freight damage. It is recommended that you insure the package in the event that your ICS NOLA product is received freight damaged, you may be able to file a claim with your shipper.
* If your computer is damaged due to improper shipping, you must instruct ICS NOLA to repair or return your computer within 30 days. Computer left beyond 30 days will be subject to a storage fee of $15 per day. However, in no event will storage of your computer exceed one year. Any item left beyond one year shall be discarded at ICS NOLA sole discretion.
ALL DAMAGE WILL DELAY THE RETURN OF YOUR COMPUTER
Individual parts must be handled in a similar manner:
* The parts must have sufficient protection to prevent damage, use anti-static bag for memory and peripherals.
* Hard drives, Floppy drives, CD-ROMS and peripherals must be boxed. Never use an envelope. These parts are sensitive to being dropped or crushed.
* Any package received damaged will be kept in the receiving department and the Technical Support and Customer Service Supervisors will be contacted in order to contact you regarding the damage. You will then be advised to file a claim with the shipping company.
If you have any question regarding to this limited warranty, please E-mail to us at: comments@ICS NOLA.com.
ICS NOLA reserves the right to change this limited warranty without any further notice.
APO/FPO/CANADA/PUERTO RICO International customers, please also read out International Warranty.
PARTS ORDERS ONLY
Warranty and Policy
· All sales are final and no refund / return.
· DOA (dead on arrival/defective) computer parts must be returned within 7 days of receipt.
· Units returned and found not to be defective will be charge $10 testing fee and returned at buyers expense.
· ICS NOLA is not responsible for any return shipping fee.
· For any reason item return within 10 days will cost a 20% restocking fee. After 10 days, no return merchandise will be accepted.
· All shipping and handling charge will not be returned in any case if return the merchandise.
· All CPU have 15-day dealer warranty, rest of parts have 1 year manufacturer warranty.
· All items will be ship when payment is received. Check may take longer (about 7~10 business days) since it has to clear the bank first before the order is processed .
· All payments are prepaid by credit card, money order, cashier check, or personal/company check, NO COD / international credit card accepted.
· Domestic Shipping by UPS/FedEX Ground only. No P.O. Box or APO/FPO Address.
· Shipping and handling charge listed on Web are for US 48 States only.
· Shipping and handling to Hawaii and Alaska: will calculate by our shipping dept. and E-mail to customer later. All package will be insured.
· If item mail to a California address, 8.00% California Sales Tax will be applied.